Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last Day of Work

Always trying to keep people up to date but usually failing. I am so sorry. Today is my last day at Watkin's Cardiovascular of Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. I am sad to be leaving the amazing staff, who threw me a great goodbye lunch the other day, but so excited to be heading to the west. ALRIGHT!!!! Coming over for Sally's wedding was great but definitely a tease considering how gorgeous it was there and the fact that we had 1 sunny day the whole month of June in Boston. Yes, it is the worst June on record. Jordan and I managed to take advantage of the one nice day this month to bike most of Cape Cod. It was an amazing day and we feel really blessed to have spent the time enjoying the beauty of God's creation. My flight leaves bright and early Sunday (6am) for Seattle and praise the Lord it is a direct flight!!! Hope to see some of you very soon.
Much love,
Barbara

No comments: