Friday, October 17, 2008

New Hampshire again



A good picture of us so I thought I would post it. Usually one of us is looking the other way or has a crazy face.
The beauty of God's every changing creation!


So things have been pretty busy and I am a little behind on the blogging. My apologises to those of you who check this blog looking for your daily or weekly dose of the Sands of Boston. Last weekend we were suppose to go so many different places and in the end we stayed in Boston Saturday and Sunday because Jordan had some experiments that needed attention. That part was a little pooey (Jordan says I can't say this) but we managed to get out both nights walking and ending in the North End. Man I love great Italian food. On Monday we were free as the wind and decided to spend our day in Kennebunkport, ME but we didn't make it that far. We stopped in Portsmouth, NH and stayed almost the entire day there. They had three historic walking tours, we did all three, which earned a stop at not only the Portsmouth Brewery but a walk across the state line to Kittery (not Kitty), ME. This was were we truly indulged in bacon wrapped scallops for Jordan and a full pound of lobster for me (I did share). We had a wonderful day and headed back to Boston nice and late with full bellies.
Looking at Maine across the river. We are mere moments from the ocean.
One of the old mansions in Portsmouth..it is now part of a Baptist Church.


Here is Jordan with his tasting stick. He didn't really want to share but I tried them all.

Eat your heart out all you who pay tons of Money to park!!!


No comments: