Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New job

Hello all

I have officially given two weeks notice at my current job in Pain Management and am heading to Cardiovascular at the Sharpirio Clinic (Brigham and Women's Hospital). I am very excited for the move because it is something I am very interested in, closer to home, and benefits start the moment I start working with them. YEAH for the benies!!! Please pray for me regarding this transition. I have only been at the Pain Management Clinic for a couple months and am struggling with the process of quiting a job. I have never left a job when it wasn't for something big like moving across the country or getting married. The other problem is that they need someone here so I feel like I am leaving a big hole behind. Pray for the clinic that they would find someone quickly. Also, I really like my manager here and feel a burdened by the disappointing here. These are the things I have struggled with through this long hiring process but I put out the fleece for God two months ago and He has opened the door in Cardiovascular so I am headed there. Much love everyone!!

1 comment:

The Kaemingk's said...

Hey Barbs - I totally understand feeling guilty about leaving a job. But this is just a reality of life and they will understand. I promise. Just know that if you feel God has opened this door that you are doing the right thing and go from there in confidence.