Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jordan travels and I get gifts


When Jordan and I first started dating it quickly became a tradition for Jordan to bring me a gift of some sort after a trip. My first one was a rock after he went on a hiking trip to Glacier National Park. With the million and two committees he serves on as well as medical conferences Jordan accrues a great deal of travel time. My last two gifts we fun so I thought I would share them. The left is a mask from New Orleans and some of the Marti Gras beads and from San Antonio there were Texas sized Jelly beans. I thought this was really funny because I have a huge sweet tooth so now I have a candy that is the right size for my appetite. They are each the size of my thumb. Much love,
Barbara

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That is a wonderful tradition! What aspect of the rock from Glacier was Jordan excited to share with you?