Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas decor in Boston

Quincy Market with all the lights!!!




This is the tree at the Market. I don't know how tall it is but it is really tall as you can see in the picture to the right. I went back to get night photos and was in ah over all the lights on every tree and building.

Below is some of the decor and Macy's was having at street fair with a petting zoon. Jordan pointed out the animals and was probably really sorry he did because I spent quite a while ooooing and ahhhing over the bunnies and goats. I missed the fair this year. There was a really friendly sheep who wanted to hop right out of the pen and snuggle with you. She is in the picture below.
We are headed to NY City this weekend to fufill the life long dream of seeing the giant Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree and lights in Central Park. I also plan on ice skating if possible.














No comments: