Thursday, December 18, 2008

Very Exciting NEWS!!!

So, after months of waiting and expecting nothing....I have been granted an interview with the University of Washington Masters program for Physician Assistants. My first thought was praise Jesus (in a deep southern baptist way) followed by joy at the opportunity to continue my education. I am very excited. Jordan will attest to this as I broke out in tears when I tried to tell him. I would would like to express my gratitude for those of you who were praying for me during this waiting period and request more prayer. Those of you who didn't know to pray or didn't pray...start now. My interview is on January 7th. This is very complicated because I am in Boston working full-time and still on probation because I am a recent hire. This means I am not truly allowed any time off until I have been here for 3 months. That doesn't occur until the end of January. Please pray that my boss will be understanding of this situation especially since so many people have already requested holiday time around this date. Pray also that I would be prepared for the interview and in all things that God's will would reign. Many blessings friends and family.

Sincerely,
Barbara

2 comments:

Richelle said...

barbara, how exciting! you will be in my prayers.

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations, Barbara! I will definitely be praying.