Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Okay..here we go

So...it has been months and for that I am very sorry. Please don't give up hope. I am coming back to the blog. Life has been nuts but great things are happening.
1. Got the white coat...officially I see patients and I love it. Don't worry I am not making the dx or prescribing medication. I see pt do the interview and physical and then present to others. This is what I will be doing all of next year and for now we do it in occasional little spurts.
2. Graham Weston Carnagey, my nephew, joined us on October 21, 2009. He is absolutely handsome and has taken us all by storm.
3. Jordan turned 26 today!!
4. School is running and my sprints are keeping me on tract but I am very tired thus the no blog updates.
Short I know but hopefully more steady in the near future.
I will put up pictures next.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I am thankful for all of you and pray God's blessings on you this holiday season.
Be blessed,
Barbara

No comments: